For Education Sector
Managers and staff get to have a minute to minute visibility over their operations and produce instant, online, detailed and customized reports, according to the needs of the school, the ministry of education and other third parties, to help them make precise and responsive decisions when time is a great factor.
Omam helps students and teachers with facilitating the communications, preparing schedules and activities, post and receive assignments and access online school’s resources
Parents will be well educated and informed about their children’s safety, wellness, progress and development as well as getting in touch with teachers and staff members
- Easy and direct communication with teachers
- Subject discussion board
- Online homework and submissions
- EBook availabilities
- Convenient interfaces
- Student profile:
- Personal info: name, age, place, and grade.
- Health info: weight, height, diseases, medicine names
- Student standing status: behaviors, progress, absences.
- Teachers comment reviews
- excellence board
- social media sharing for student status and teacher’s comments
- social board
- student advising messages: according to the student activities recorded in the calendar
- student calendar: for all school activities, home works, exams and vacations, vaccinations
- ability to create a special group for chatting
- Student activities registrations and announcements
- Events and tasks notifications
- Student daily schedule
- Student history for all student works, activities photos, videos.
- Latest news
- Daily food menu. Food suggestion according to student weight, age and his body needs.
- Communication with parents, students and admins
- Attendance update
- Student status and performance update
- Students weekly/ monthly evaluation
- Teachers Discussions
- Subject and lessons preparations
- Teacher’s rating
- Daily schedule
- Communication with teachers, admins and bus driver
- Transportation info: pickup and drop time, student location and navigation, bus number, driver info.
- Bus tracking
- Notifications and Alerts
- Special group for chatting
- student daily schedule
- Latest news
- Student info: name, address, parent phone number, student picture, health status
- GPS home location
Designed for automated management and external reporting of general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable and other sub-ledger accounts with a user defined chart of accounts. As entries are made relating to sales production and payments journal entries are automatically posted. This connection means that the “books” are designed to reflect the real situation. The FI module has 8 sub-modules:
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Accounting
- Asset Accounting
- Special Purpose Ledger
- Funds Management
- Contract Accounting
Represents the company’s flow of cost and revenue. It is a management instrument for organizational decisions. It too is automatically updated as events occur. The CO module has following sub-modules:
- Overhead Costing (Cost Centers, Activity Based Costing, Internal Order Costing)
- Profitability Analysis
- Product Cost Controlling
- Asset Management Designed to manage and supervise individual aspects of fixed assets including purchase and sale of assets, depreciation and investment management.
Complete integrated system for supporting the planning and control of personnel activities and HR module is sometimes equivalently referred to as HCM (Human Capital Management).
- Organizational Management
- Personnel Administration
- Personnel Development
- Time Management
- Payroll Management
- Training and Event Management
Supports the procurement and inventory functions occurring in day-to-day business operations such as purchasing, inventory management, reorder point processing, etc.